I got your test of the blog and signed up for a Google account so keep us posted I assume you have email now so I will send Brayden and Erika emails Love Mom
Get on it! Saw Todd and Elaine and the kids this weekend and they were asking about Francisco and the Bitter family. I said I would show them a picture but someone hasn't sent me one! :)
We will have internet on the 15th of this month. After that and before I go to Mexico I will be able to post some pictures (provided that I can figure it out). I should be able to access this while we are gone and I can definitely get to our email so we can keep in touch for the month of July.
I just tried to post a comment but seem to have forgotten my password, so we'll try again. I love the picutres! Can't wait to see you guys in August, have fun on your tr\ip!
Ok, I am in Mexico and cannot post any new pictures right now, but wanted to let you know that I am having a good time and we are all doing well. We will see Alma tomorrow and celebrate Erika´s birthday on Sunday with a Diego party. Our host family is great and we are making it around town. Shannon is a complainer and bothering me a little bit, but the kids are safe with her and seem to be doing ok.
9 comments:
I got your test of the blog and signed up for a Google account so keep us posted
I assume you have email now so I will send Brayden and Erika emails
Love Mom
OK, I know have a Google account, but if you have any news or pics on your blog, I didn't see them.
Grandma Bit
Hi Brayden, Erika & Francisco
Seems to be working...where's the family info?...I'm waiting...
I'm in. Now we need some pictures and some funny stories.
I'm working on it, give me a break.
Get on it! Saw Todd and Elaine and the kids this weekend and they were asking about Francisco and the Bitter family. I said I would show them a picture but someone hasn't sent me one! :)
We will have internet on the 15th of this month. After that and before I go to Mexico I will be able to post some pictures (provided that I can figure it out). I should be able to access this while we are gone and I can definitely get to our email so we can keep in touch for the month of July.
I just tried to post a comment but seem to have forgotten my password, so we'll try again. I love the picutres! Can't wait to see you guys in August, have fun on your tr\ip!
Ok, I am in Mexico and cannot post any new pictures right now, but wanted to let you know that I am having a good time and we are all doing well. We will see Alma tomorrow and celebrate Erika´s birthday on Sunday with a Diego party. Our host family is great and we are making it around town. Shannon is a complainer and bothering me a little bit, but the kids are safe with her and seem to be doing ok.
Post a Comment